Have you ever wondered why the fire you felt at a church, a conference, or a retreat only lasted a few days? It almost seems as if the passion and fire for God began and ended at the service, and now you’re faced with your reality–silence, lack of passion, and emptiness.
The truth is that you will only live in the fire of God to the extent of your ability to overcome your excuses of the flesh. Excuses of the flesh are one of the biggest reasons why we experience inconsistency in our walks. So the real question is, how do you keep the fire burning, and continue to walk victoriously?The truth is that you will only live in the fire of God to the extent of your ability to overcome your excuses of the flesh. Click To Tweet
Start your morning with an intimate time of prayer. When your prayer life goes to sleep, your intimacy with Jesus starts to drift away as well. God kindles the fire, but to keep the fire burning you must maintain it, feed it, and grow it.
In Leviticus 6:12 the Lord told Moses, “The fire on the altar must be kept burning; it must not go out. Every morning the priest is to add firewood and arrange the burnt offering on the fire and burn the fat of the fellowship offering on it.”Prioritizing your morning to spend time with God is like adding firewood to your altar to keep the fire burning. Tweet This
Prioritizing your morning to spend time with God is like adding firewood to your altar to keep the fire burning. That consistent fire will increase the intimacy and keep you anchored in Him. We often believe that prayer takes away our time when in reality it saves us time.Prayer doesn't take time. Prayer saves time. Click To Tweet
5 Reasons to Pray in the Morning:
- Prioritizing your morning with prayers will form a prayer-filled lifestyle.
- The preparation to wake up for morning prayer will transform your usual night routine.
- Morning prayer will align your heart, mind, and body throughout the day.
- Early morning prayer will keep your mind sharp, soul awake, and increase your revelation of God’s truth to your heart.
- Presenting your presence as a pleasing sacrifice to God will keep you recalibrated to His love.
Are you ready to rekindle your flame and step into a radical lifestyle with God?
Get weekly blogs in your email